Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Duke of Normandy







I am William, Duke of Normandy. I am sure you will agree I shall make a magnificent king for England, leading it to be victorious in many battles. I am related to Edward so I believe that I should be given the crown, Edward also promised me the heir. I have never planned on attacking Edward when he was the king and I have never turned my back on him, unlike Harold Godwin when he and his father were rebelling against King Edward. Also Harald Hardaraada planned full scale invasions on Edward while he was in rein. I also helped Edward when Harold rebelled in 1051.




I bring good fortune to the people and make this country prosperous. I had a hard and unstable childhood but I have put that all behind me. I have proved to my family and people in Normandy that I am strong and powerful enough to rule.

I was like a brother to Edward and his death has impacted me very much, and Edward wanted me to be his Heir and he told Harold Goodwin to help me to the throne, Edward believed I would make a great king. I want to step up and show Edward that I would be a good king, I want to make him proud.


I am a very loyal man and I believe in doing my best with all that I do. I have many good qualities that would be very helpful to being king, such as strong will, I am skillful in may different things, I am determined to do things for the better, I am powerful but I don't let it get to me, i also have a very powerful army and with highly trained soldiers we can win many battles.

I plan on making peace and harmony with all in England, I will protect you for any invasions. I will build on the marvelous things that Edward has started. I want the best for my people.





I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read this and remember William for king.

Just remember you wouldn't want someone like Harold Godwin as your king because he isn't honest unlike myself. I also couldn't see England being run well if you had Harold Hardaraada as king because he would most likely just go to battle with people.

Written by William Duke of Normany

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have my vote William :)
you will improve england

William of Normandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

William of normandy, you are an amazing person. i hope you get king

Anonymous said...

WILLIAM OF NORMADY YOU ARE MY HERO

Anonymous said...

you have my vote

William of Normandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you have my vote

Anonymous said...

you have my vote

Anonymous said...

you have my vote

Anonymous said...

your awsome :)

Anonymous said...

too true i wouldn't vote for harold godwin or hardaraada. you have my vote

Anonymous said...

william for king :)

Anonymous said...

your way cool.

Anonymous said...

yes william will be a fine ruler

Anonymous said...

i love william :D

Anonymous said...

I reckon William would make a pretty great King...

Anonymous said...

Vote for William he is the best king kinda he deserved to be king in yearsssssss give him a chance:)